Monday, October 8, 2012

Mega Take-Away Offer + Bloggers' Party

You must be thinking...Hmmm another food post at this hour?! And isn't this pretty similar to that of my previous Domino's post...?! 
NOT HAVING ENOUGH OF IT?!? 
NEVER........ 
They serve the BEST pizzas ever!

Domino's Pizza is back again, inviting the bloggers for yet another sumptuous feast! How generous of the company to hold this kind of event on a regular basis. Anyway, we bloggers get to benefit from it and so do you readers too! (I'll let you know why shortly...)

We're back to the same place(over at Kovan's outlet), this time round in celebration of Domino's 3rd anniversary. In conjunction to that, Domino launched a MEGA TAKE-AWAY OFFER from 5th 'till 7th Oct so as to celebrate their special occasion. My GOODNESS!!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!? It's freaking 50% OFF pizzas.

Now you get to save $11.40 per pizza. Instead of having just one, you can now go for two pizzas at one go with this great offer!

Featuring in the advertisement is my ALL-TIME FAVOURITE (CLASSIFIED CHICKEN) flavour which I'm going to recommend to you all if you're intending to order from Domino's. Thumbs Up for this! I have to admit I totally fell in love with this the first time I ate it. As mentioned in my previous post, for cheese lovers out there, you'll definitely love this to bits

Aside to Domino's Mega Take-Away OFFER, another main intention of this event is to gather the bloggers over for a party feast, at the same time witnessing some of the other bloggers who have won CASH from Domino's ranging from $200 to $1000 by participating in their bloggers' contest. Another contest will be here soon again and I'm pondering whether to take part this round... Should I...?!

Anyway, let's congratulate this BIG PRIZE WINNER HERE who walks off with $1000 cash!!!!!!
Congratulations to William!

Andddd when food's served, it was yet another round of photo takings before we could dig in. That's why many said CAMERAS 'EAT' FIRST, NOT US!-.- LOL.
Oh and did I mention...?! I finally get to try the highly raved CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE! Previously was the newly launched Caramel Sticky Dessert which was quite alright for me. This time round, few of us specially requested Domino's best seller dessert- Chocolate Lava Cake and we're so glad Domino's kind enough to offer us that too on top of caramel sticky, wheeeeeeeee! *All smiles* I'm like a little kid, craving for my dosage of chocolate indulgence! I've long wanted to try that when BFF told me it was REAL GOOD! So now, my DREAM COMES TRUEEEE, tsktsk!

You will definitely guess correctly my preference! (After all, it's already so obvious right?) Now, I wanna' know what's your preference too! Caramel Sticky Dessert OR Chocolate Lava Cake? Who's IN with me?!

After a delish yet sinful feast once again, we took a group shot together. 
Congratulations to all the other winners too aside to William. I believe you can easily spot who are the ones..

Some of the other shots took with the bloggers who also attended the event that evening... Nice knowing new blogger friends!

Lastly I shall end off this post with my #ootd instapic for that evening's event

Once again, thank you OMY.SG for your invite and not forgetting DOMINO'S PIZZA for your generous treats!!!!!!

                                                             ♥GREAT FOOD, GOOD TIMES
                                                                       Until next time,
                                                                             Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment