Monday, February 8, 2010



Back to the old childhood days...



i started pondering to myself whether how long ago have i last did sandart; if i'm not wrong, the last one which i did was like ages ago, somewhere around primary school time... This piece of artwork brings back our precious memories from our lovely childhood days...once again, i managed to lay my hands on sandart and develop my creativity on it...i decided to go with a colour theme as i was doing it. Usually i would prefer more achromatic colours like black, white and grey, but on that day itself, i decide to turn it into a colourful piece of work. To make my artwork shine. The beauty of colours.

Pei ling was telling me earlier that the middle part of my sandart looks like a tower brick, the game that we used to play with our mobile phones back then... (*laughs*) Looking at it now, it really looks like the brick. In actual fact, i didn't have the intention to design it in this way. lt's just pure coincidence... Shall let my creativity run wild...

And Oya, i just received ah zhen's letter. So sweet of her to send me a new year card in advance! Chinese New Year is around the corner, in a few days' time, it will be chu xi. Time flies...

Looking forward to my steamboat reunion dinner and the yummy chinese new year's delicacies and pastries! MY HONGBAOS!!!!!! (*laughs*)


This is the card she mailed it to me. ln 2010, it's now the tiger year! Thank you for your cny wishes in advance, zhen:) Appreciated! The little tiger is soooOo cute on the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment