Sunday, February 28, 2010

Take a Breather!

Finally, it's the arrival of this long-awaited recess week! Time to take a breather! Well, but not exactly free from stress and tons of workloads, this recess week is meant for me to rush my upcoming due assignment reports and to participate on the online discussion for e-learning...There's simply so much things to do ever since i stepped foot into university life. Life isn't as easy-going as what my teacher and other seniors said in the past...Though timetable may be flexible and i do have few "off-days" from school this semester, but in actual fact, these are taken up by my tons of workloads! One assignment report for a module is currently down and i still have few more to go...Not to mention my presentation and semester exam...BUSY BUSY LIFE! Still, i would try to balance my life; study and play hard at the same time. Once again, i'm looking forward to another friend's birthday party this coming tuesday! lt's gonna' be a vegetarian barbecue! (Sounds nice', didn't try it before...) Shu wen's choir concert coming up too! Two days of my recess week will be reserved for PLAYTIME. As for the other days, i guess i will be spending my time at home, rushing out my assignments! GET MOTIVATED! I have to.^.^

STAY MOTIVATED!
Give in my 100% at work! No more procrastination! Work towards my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment