Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April Babies , not april fool...tsktsk


We have our two April babies here with us, they're NONE OTHER than Vivian and Peiling! The last two april babies who have just turned 21 this year! Consecutively the previous two weeks on saturday, me and my clique went to attend 2 parties; the first one was vivian's and next pei ling's. Peil ing's ice-cream cake is AWESOME! Vivian's theme is an interesting one- headgear. As long as you have something on your head, be it hat, pins, hairband etc, you fit the theme! For me, i wore a hat over to her party.

Through these few months from feb to april, i've been to different parties of my friends' in my uni clique. i had a *taste* of different themes during their 21st party, explored new hunt-outs ranging from pasir ris chalet to Cdans resort to home parties which are suitable for the organization of a 21st party. Nonetheless, i savoured a variety of cakes, from fruit and nutty cake to durian cake to coco exotic to swensen ice-cream cake!!! Mouth drooling!!!

Seeing my friends preparing for their 21st party makes me excited in planning my own one as well. I know that the whole process of planning is going to be a tedious one for you have to make calls to catering, venues as well as ordering a cake. However, all these will be a worthwhile! Definitely. lts only on that actual day when you see all your friends and relatives coming down to celebrate with you, i guess you'll be the most happiest birthday gal/boy on that day!!! i can't wait for my 21st to come...

Before i end this entry, i would like to hereby dedicate a birthday song to all the april babies (vivian, pei ling, xiang na, xiao li, jana, adeline)

Happy birthday to YOU
Happy birthday to YOU
Happy birthday to (BIRTHDAY GIRL)
Happy birthday to YOU~

To all my april baby friends, hope you had a great day on this special occasion of yours. For those whose birthday are not over, do have a great one too! Wishing you guys all the best for your future endeavour and may whatever your heart desires for your birthday COMES TRUE!!!

(P.S Special thanks to my bestie, sok for lending me the hat!)


No comments:

Post a Comment